Parish representative for Parish centre bookings: Kay Buckley
The parish hall is provided as a community facility and is available for hire for parties, Weddings, Baptisms, meetings, coffee mornings, community events, clubs and societies.
|All bookings include 15 minutes set up and pack away free of charge. Anyone exceeding this time will be charged in accordance with the hourly rate.|
|The hirer is responsible for the safe return of the key within the time agreed with the parish representative. Any loss or damage to the key will result in a replacement charge.|
Cancellations will be charged at the full rate if less than 7 days’ notice is given. Where less than 14 days and more than 7 days’ notice is given a 50% refund will be given.
Fees must be paid no later than 14 days prior to the booking.
- We reserve the right to charge the hirer for additional costs for cleaning, repairs or loss replacement. This includes refilling/replacement of fire-fighting equipment that has been used in a non – fire situation.
- Smoking, vaping or use of any e-cigarette products is prohibited within all areas of the parish hall and the church grounds including the car park.
- It is not permitted to drink alcohol outside the hall.
- Ensure the fire doors are unobstructed at all times.
- Do not wedge/prop fire doors open.
- No vehicles are to be left on the premises overnight.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Children must have adult supervision at all times. They must not be allowed to run around the parish centre including the church and parish centre grounds. They must not be allowed to operate or play with the electronic entrance doors.
- While there is no extra charge for the use of the car park we cannot guarantee exclusive use to the hirer. (Please be aware that during church services cars may be blocked in for short periods of time)
- Cars can be parked at the front of the church on the high street free for 1 hour before 18.00 hrs and there are no restrictions after 18.00 hrs.
- Cars are parked at their own risk.
- Cars must not be left overnight.
Facilities included in the hiring
- The use of the kitchen with agreement when booking.
- Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans and all kitchen appliances.
- Table and chairs: – Tables and chairs, having been wiped over MUST BE RETURNED TO THE LOCATION WHERE THEY WERE FOUND. Please do not stack chairs against the painted walls.
- Gas, electricity and heating
- The hirer is responsible for any damage or loss to the hall and grounds during the hire period, and for the hall and grounds being left in a reasonably clean condition.
- Any equipment used must be returned to the location where found.
- Room to be cleaned, swept, mopped if necessary and left as found. (cleaning equipment in the cupboard in the kitchen)
- Ensure all toilets and kitchen areas are left clean and tidy.
- Do not use pins, blu-tac or adhesive tape on the walls or paintwork. All decorations must be removed before leaving the hall.
- Helium balloons MUST be secured at all times within the hall. An additional charge may be made for the retrieval of any balloons that are released into the ceiling space.
- The use of fireworks in the grounds or hall is expressly forbidden.
- Any electrical equipment brought into the hall by the Hirer, or on behalf of the Hirer must be PAT tested PAT test certificate must be provided with this booking form.
- Business hirers to supply a copy of their public liability insurance.
If hiring kitchen please see kitchen hiring conditions and returned signed copy with the booking form.
Please ensure all the lights and taps, are all turned OFF.
All doors are to be closed and locked, including fire doors.
Please ensure the key is returned to the presbytery.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of use. I have also completed a booking form and enclose it with a security deposit of £50 which will guarantee my booking. I understand that this will be refunded no later than 10 days following my booking if the hall and grounds are left after use as directed in the terms above.
I understand that if the hall is not left in an acceptable state and cleaning, moving of furniture or removal of rubbish is required then the refund of the deposit will be less any expenses incurred.
I agree to inform the parish representative of any breakages and to pay and subsequent costs incurred.
The front electronic doors to be opened and locked as described in the leaflet in the key folder. Inappropriate operation of these doors may result in significant costly damage.